Assistance League of Laguna Beach
Assistance League is a national non-profit organization of volunteers transforming lives and strengthening community.
The Assistance League of Laguna Beach chapter aspires to meet the needs of challenged individuals in Laguna Beach and underserved populations in surrounding communities, with particular attention focused on school children and those who are developmentally delayed.
Assistance League of Laguna Beach supports its philanthropic programs through donations, endowments and the proceeds from Thrift Shop located at 526 Glenneyre Street, Laguna Beach.
- Shop: the Thrift Shop at 526 Glenneyre St., Laguna Beach, for treasures and bargains
- Donate: gently used clothing and accessories, linens, household items, small appliances, toys and books
- Volunteer: provide needed services to children, local community and military families through philanthropic outreach
- Infants: Early Intervention Program offers group-based therapy for developmentally delayed infants and their families
- School Children: Back to School supplies and clothing, scholarships for Laguna Beach High School graduates