- Free responsible beverage service training program provided by the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC).
- Effective training on alcohol laws and responsibility.
- Provides participants with useful information on serving alcohol safely, responsibly, and legally; and preventing illegal activity at the licensed establishment.
Possible Benefits on LEAD Training:
- Confidence in checking IDs and detecting minors
- Knowing signs of alcohol overconsumption and illegal drug activity
- Reduces risk of liability
- Lower insurance premiums
- Customer Service
- Laws and Liability
- Checking Identification
- Alcohol Facts
- Illicit Drugs
1. Vist: https://www.tracelead.abc.ca.gov/traceleadpublic/register/screens/information.aspx (or use QR code)
2. Read and Click Next
3. Select Mission training:
- 11 - SANTA ANA
- Mission Hospital Auditorium; 31872 Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
4. Enter name, phone and email
For assistance registering or to request a training in Spanish please contact:
ADEPT@ochca.com or (714) 834-4058