Year in Review:
- Gather images taken throughout 2020. Happy shots and not-so-happy shots.
- Design your book in chronologic order if your images are well organized. If not, a random combination of images works just as well when telling a story.
- Include the year 2020 somewhere on the cover or on a page.
- Add descriptive text to your book pages to help remember details and explain things like masks, social distancing, how you kept busy, etc.
- Ask family members to contribute their "highlights' and "lowlights" of 2020.
- Order a keepsake copy for yourself and each of your family members.