Assistance League of Laguna
Assistance League is a national non-profit organization that puts caring and commitment into action through community-based philanthropic programs.
The local Laguna Beach Assistance League chapter provides a unique EIP, Early Intervention program, for Developmentally delayed infants and their families, including therapists and counselors for Down Syndrome and many other diagnosis.
The Laguna Beach Assistance League also supports the local Laguna Medical Clinic, Boys and Girls club, Alternate Sleeping Center and homeless projects, College Scholarships for Laguna Beach graduates, Diapers and clothing to Pendleton military families, Back to School supplies for local elementary students, the Collaborative Courts as an alternative to incarceration for vets returning from war assignments, local Arts programs, Senior Citizen activities and numerous additional caring programs. All of these programs are supported by the all volunteer/members of the Laguna Beach Assistance League.
Assistance League Thrift Shop located at 526 Glenneyre, Laguna, and the caring programs are made possible through community donations of gently used clothing, household items, linens, small appliances, cash and endowments accepted at the Thrift Shop . Operating Hours are Tu-Thur, Fri 10am to 4pm and Sat 10am to 3pm.
- Thrift Store; find new Treasures and bargains every week at 526 Glenneyre, Laguna Beach
- Donations; of gently used clothing, linens, household items, small appliances appreciated
- Volunteer; to provide needed services to children,local community and military families thourgh philanthropic outreach.
- Babies; Assistance League provides EIP, an Early Interventin program for Delayed Development infants and their families
- Children; Back to School supplies, equipment and clothing and Scholarships for Laguna High School Grads.
Assistance League Thrift Shop is One and a half blocks south from downtown Laguna at 526 Glenneyre, Laguna Beach