Objective: Help increase and maintain membership, and organize networking events.
- Social Media Updating (e.g., Facebook)
- Development of Event Flyers
- Membership Database System Maintenance
- Answering Phone Calls (while learning more about your community and city)
- Perform Research on Venues, Hotels, New Businesses
- Aid with Correspondence to Members
- General Errands/Tasks
Good oral and written communication skills and computer/website management skills are desired.
The Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization that services business and civic organizations. It is a wonderful way to learn about your community, your city, the businesses that are located here, and the visitors and citizens.
Kristine Thalman, Executive Director